Mivi Duopods M20 Specifications & Review
Mivi a well-known company for manufacturing Audio devices, both wired and wireless comes with its first wireless earbuds Mivi DuoPods M20. The Mivi DuoPods M20 is available at just ₹1,999/-. Mivi DuoPods M20 earbuds are lightweight and come with a powerful battery backup. What are the Specifications? Is it worth to buy?
Further, these earbuds come with some amazing features and audio quality. What are the Pros and Cons? Build quality, design, and many more. Here Trenderzz provides an honest review and answers all the queries in the best and simplified manner.
Click here to Buy Mivi DuoPods M20 from the official site at just ₹1,999/-.
1.What do we get in the Box? 2.Specifications 3.Design & Build quality 4.Comfort 5.Audio quality & Microphone 6.Battery Backup 7.Pros and Cons 8.Verdict
What do we get in the Box? –Mivi DuoPods M20
- Pair of Mivi DuoPods M20
- Charging case
- Type-C charging cable
- Two pair of extra ear tips
- Also, User manual
Mivi DuoPods M20 Specifications
- True Wireless earbuds
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0 within a 10-meter range
- The powerful battery life of 20 hours of playtime
- Powerful Bass driver
- Battery Indicators
- Easy touch controls
- Monopod can be used either of them
- IPX4 rated
- Also, One Year Warranty
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- Moreover, In-built mIcrophones are available
- Also, Supports both Google Assistant and Siri
- Further, Passive noise cancellation is supported
Wings launch Powerpods TWS earphones at ₹ 4,299/-. 50 hours of powerful battery life, Responsive touch sensor, Digital display, and Battery, Works as Powerbank too. What are the pros and cons? Some key specifications, design, comfort, battery backup?
Mivi DuoPods M20: Design & Build quality
These Wireless Mivi earbuds come with a beautifully finished capsule-shaped charging case. The charging case opens with a satisfying sound and is magnetic so that the buds do not fall out. Further, there are 4 LED indicators help you the battery percentage.
Inside the charging case, we get those beautiful earbuds. These come with a glossy and shiny look. Moreover, they are available in four different colors:
Overall, both the charging case and earbuds are just fantastically designed. Moreover, the total weight of the product is just 35 grams.
Talking about the build quality, they are lightweight and build with good quality plastic. Mivi never compromises with the build quality of there products. As a result, there is a 1-year Warranty available too.
Mivi DuoPods M20 are IPX4 rated, as a result, they are dust, water resistance. They just fit perfectly, for users convenience there are 2 extra pairs of ear tips so that it fits every user. They have a good structure and help put/take out easily. The charging case has a holding cord that helps you carry them easily.
Taking about the touch controls, they are very much easy to use and do almost all tasks. To use the touch controls just follow these steps:
- Hold it for 4 seconds to power on/off
- To play/pause the track single tap once either of the them
- Play the previous track by holding the left earbud
- To play the next track holding the right earbud
- Activate the voice assistant by tapping 2 times the left earbud
- Reject the call by holding for 2 seconds
- Answer the call by tapping once
- To redial the last number double tap on the right earbud
Audio quality & Microphone
Mivi DuoPods M20 delivers a powerful loud music. With the help of the powerful bass driver its supports every music type.
- Both Mids and Lows are perfectly audible
- Perfectly distinguish all the instrumental sounds in high-end music
- Moreover, performance excellent when played 8D songs
- No distortion of sound is observed
- Also supports AAC codec
- Overall, the sound system is superb
Taking about Microphone now, it quite good.
- Microphones are quite good does not make any issues
- Delivers good quality sound while voice calls and video calls
- Also, makes noisy sound in outdoor
The overall performance of both of them is excellent. Mivi does a great job in these departments too.
- Here, the charging case comes with a 300 mAh battery life.
- Whereas, the earbuds come with a 50 mAh battery each.
- Total battery backups are 30 hours
- Earbuds alone give a 6-hour playtime
- Moreover, Indicates battery percentage at the screen
Finally, the battery backup is powerful at this price.
Mivi DuoPods M20: Pros and Cons
- Premium design
- Excellent build quality with a 1-year warranty
- Moreover, they are Lightweight
- Cheap comparing to other brands
- Easy touchy controls
- Further, perfect synchronization between either of them
- Powerful battery backup
- Supports Google voice assistant and Siri too
- Also, excellent customer service
- Likewise, supports AAC codec too
- Could have included Active noise cancellation
- Also, Microphone quality during calls could be improved
Mivi DuoPods M20: Verdict
To be honest these earbuds are amazing. As these earbuds are manufactured by Mivi, then there is no doubt about the good quality audio. Yes, microphone quality could be improved but they don’t give many issues.
Generally, every Mivi products come with a premium look. These earbuds have a premium look too. Moreover, the best thing I love is the touch controls. They are smooth and instance and does every task comparing to other earbuds.
I recommend you to buy Blue color buds, they are just fantastic. The audio quality provided by Mivi earbuds is rarely provided by any other brand. Further, there all many great features at a low price. Moreover, Mivi has done a great job in manufacturing its first True Wireless earbuds.
Finally, these earbuds worth the price.
I hope this blog helps you. If you have any suggestions drop in the comment box.
OnePlus Buds comes with a premium design with excellent build quality. What are the OnePlus Buds specifications? How is the battery life? Is it worth buying Oneplus Buds at ₹4990/? What are the Pros and Cons?