Mivi DuoPods M40 Detailed Review
Mivi brings an amazing pair of TWS earbuds ‘Mivi DuoPods M40’ with some great features. The brand after launching back to back earbuds before comes with s new pair of earbuds. Let’s see whats new this offers to us at ₹ 2,499. There is some department where its performance is not up to the mark.
Generally, there are many TWS brands already competing in the market. No doubt one of the top brands in Mivi. Mivi after manufacturing some great wired products doing well in the TWS department too.
What are the Pros and Cons? Should you buy Mivi Duopods M40? What are the touch controls of Mivi DuoPods M40? All such questions are answered by Trenderzz in a best and simplified manner. Here is the honest review for these earbuds so read the blog completely.
1.What do we get in the Box? 2.Specifications 3.Design & Build Quality 4.Comfort Level 5.Audio & Microphone quality 6.Battery Backup 7.Pros and Cons 8.Verdict
What do we get in the Box?
- A pair of Mivi DuoPods earbuds
- Charging/Carrying Case
- Extra pairs of Silicone Ear Tips
- USB Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- 1-year warranty
Mvi DuoPods M40 Specifications
- TWS earbuds
- Bluetooth 5.0 version is supported
- 24 hours of total Battery Backup
- IPX4 rated Splash and water-resistant
- Both Google voice assistant and Siri is supported
- Passive voice cancellation
- Likewise, can be used one at a time
Mivi DuoPods M40 Design: Amazing Look
These Mivi earbuds come with a fantastic look. Further, the body design is too attractive and the color combination is just unique. With great boxing, we get the Capsule shaped Charging Case. Also, they have glossy finishing which adds much value to the design.
On the top, we have Mivi branding on it. At the back, we have a charging port. Further, the charging case comes with an attached holding cable which became the classic Mivi thing.
Inside it, we get the dark, shiny earbuds with the proper Mivi branding on the too. It seems to be metal due to its glossy finishing. Until it is connected it blinks blue and red beautifully.
Moreover, Mivi DuoPods M40 is available in three different colors:
Overall, these Mivi earbuds have a superb design.
Talking about the build quality comes with a powerful case body. The earbuds are built wit plastic and come with 12 months warranty.
Overall, the build quality is quite good.
Mivi DuoPods M40: Comfort Level
In this department, Mivi doesn’t compromise at all. Every Mivi products are very much comfortable. Taking about MIvi M40 earbuds these are also very much comfortable. Further, they just fit perfectly in the ears. For better user experience Mivi provides some extra pairs of ear tips to fits every size ear.
They are lightweight which doesn’t load your ears. It comes with an IPX4 rating which makes them splash and water-resistant. These earbuds are designed in such a way that they are comfortable during physical activities. Usually, every Mivi products are a sports edition.
Taking about the touch controls, it has some easy touch controls and performs every function. Here are some touch controls:
- Play or Pause music by tapping once on either of the earbuds.
- Double-tap on the right earbud to play the next track.
- To play the previous track double -tap on the left earbud.
- Increase the volume by holding a few seconds on the right one.
- Decrease the volume by holding a few seconds on the left earbud.
- To answer a call or to end a call single tap once on either of them.
- Reject the call by holding a few seconds on either of them.
- To attend a second call simultaneously double-tap on either of them.
- Move to the first call again by double-tapping on either of them.
- Activate Google voice assistant or Siri by tapping thrice on either of them.
Audio and Microphone quality
- The audio quality is a bit worst, provides extra heavy bass which fits in only some music.
- Due to heavy bass, it sometimes eats the vocals.
- Moreover, unsatisfying during 8D songs
- For heavy bass users, it will be good but not for every one
- Also, mids and Lows are not so loud and clear.
- Lots of latency are experienced during online games
- Further, passive noise cancellation is present instead of Active voice
Overall, the audio quality is not so great. I don’t know why this time Mivi has compromised in this department. Instead, Mivi M20 beats them.
Coming to the Microphone, the quality is good. Voice is clear at the other end during voice calls.
Mivi DuoPods M40 Battery Backup
- Mivi M40 comes with a 50mAh battery for either of the earbuds
- Which gives 5-6 hours of playtime depending upon the volume %
- Also, 300mAh battery life for charging case
- Further, total of 24 hours of battery backup
- Moreover, fully charges in 60 minutes
Overall, battery life is great, doesn’t drain easily.
Pros and Cons
Taking about some major Pros and Cons.
- Easy touch controls
- IPX4 rated water-resistant
- At affordable price
- Great battery backup
- Fantastic design
- Also, very much comfortable
Talking about the cons, there are some major cos which you must know before buying them.
- Could have given Active voice cancellation
- Worst audio quality
- Also, more numbers latency is observed
To be honest these earbuds have some major audio issues which cannot be ignored. If you love Mivi products you can go with Mivi M20 they are quite good compared with M40.
To keep this review honest, you must buy any other earbuds instead of them.
Click here to buy Mivi DuoPods M40 from the official site.
I hope this blog helps you. If you have any suggestions drop in the comment box.