Noise Shots XO Specifications & Review
Noise after launching back to back TWS earbuds comes with the latest version. The Noise Shots XO the latest version of the Shots X-series comes with some cool specifications. A fantastic look and strong build quality at just ₹ 4,499. Although, its MRP is ₹ 5,499. Further, comes with a one year warranty.
What are the Pros and Cons? Is it worth to buy Noise Shots XO? What are the key specifications, comfort level? Trenderzz answers all such types of questions in a best and simplified manner.
Click here to buy Noise Shots XO at ₹ 4,499.
What do we get in the Box?
- Pair of Noise Shots XO earbuds
- Charging case
- Carrying pouch
- 2 extra ear tip
- Micro USB Type-C charging cable
- Registration card
- User manual
Noise Shots XO Specifications
- True Wireless earbuds
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0
- Includes Qualcomm aptX
- Environmental noise cancellation
- Smart touch controls
- IPX7 rated water resistance
- Also supports Google Voice Assistant and Siri
- Premium look and Lightweight
- Powerful battery backup
- Further, supports both Wired and Wireless charging
- Moreover, a 1-year warranty
Design & Build Quality
Opening the box we get a beautiful shining charging case that opens by sliding the cap. The charging is Matte-finished that doesn’t holds fingerprints and avoids scratches. The case is a bit large but gives a premium look. Back of the case, we get the Charging port of Micro USB Type-C slot.
Inside the case, we get those beautiful pair of Noise TWS earbuds. Trust me, the combination of color and the design is just amazing. You cannot just stop starring at them at the first look. Noise has improved its design with its every latest product. Moreover, it is one of the most stylish TWS earbuds.
These earbuds are available in three different colors:
- Space Grey
- Rose Gold
- Metallic White
Further. my personal favorite is Rose Gold.
Believe me, these are very light in weight the earbuds just weigh 4.5 grams. Likewise, the charging case weight just 65 grams.
Overall, The Design is excellent, and the build quality is quite good. Also, comes with a year warranty that covers manufacturing defects only.
Noise Shots XO perfectly fits in-ear, with some extra ear tips of different sizes that create no issues in the fitting. They don’t fall easily which makes them use during many physical activities.
The most important features are that these are IPX7 rated. Moreover, this means they are completely water-resistant and one can use it during rain also. Further, the IPX7 rating is rarely seen in any TWS earbuds which is a plus point. Also, there is a soft carrying pouch to which you can use to store them. Further, these earbuds have 10 meters of range across which some audio lags are observed.
Generally, all noise product comes with easy touch controls. As a result. these noise earbuds also have some easy touch controls and do every task. Take a look at the touch controls:
- To play or pause the music Single tap on the left earbud
- Double-tap on the right earbud to play the next track
- To play the previous song double-tap on the left earbud
- A single tap to answer or end the calls
- Moreover, to reject a call touch and hold for 2 seconds on either of them
- Tripe-tap on either of them to use the voice assistant
Audio Quality & Microphone
Let us talk about Audio quality now, they offer great audio quality.
- Perfectly distinguishes between all the instruments.
- Both lows and mid-range frequency are loud and clear
- Moreover, doesn’t makes any distortion in sounds
- Since it is supported by Qualcomm QCC3020 Aptx which results in excellent audio quality
- Music is sweet as wells as powerful bass depending upon the music and volume
- Also, supports ENS environmental noise cancellation which does a great job
- Here, no lags in audio during online games
- Also, performs excellent when played 8D songs
- Moreover, both the earbuds sync perfectly together
Taking about the Microphone quality:
- Turns out to be average
- Microphones work decently
- Moreover, every TWS earbuds are providing average performance in this department except few.
Overall, Audio quality and Microphones together turns out to be fantastic.
Noise Shots XO : Battery Backup
These Shots XO earbuds comes with a powerful battery backup.
- A 40 mAh battery is provided for earbuds
- Noise claims that the earbuds alone gives a 6 hours battery backup which is quite good
- There is a 720 mAh battery for the charging case that’s delivers a 30 hours of battery backup
- Total 36 hours of battery backup
- There are 4 LED indicators for battery life
- Moreover, there is a audio indicator too for low battery
- Further, Both of them takes around 2 hours to charge fully
- Proper battery life indicators in the smartphone’s screen
- There is no power off buttons they automatically switches off after some time
- Moreover, supports both wired and wireless charging
Overall, these noise earbuds does a great job in this department too.
Pros & Cons –Noise Shots XO
Take a look towards some pros and cons.
- Powefull battery life
- Stylish look
- Likewise, Great build quality
- Qualcomm Aptx support
- Further, Charges through both wired and wireless methods
- Further, they are IPX7 rated
- Also, Multiple touch controls
- Average microphone quality
Noise Shots XO : Verdict
A excellent pairs of earbuds that has many touch controls. Its easy to use and are quite comfortable. These are very much stylish that that grabs attention. Here, these earbuds totally value for mone. You can buy them if you like these specifications.
If we think to buy these pair, I recommend you to go for the Rose Gold pair of earbuds.
Moreover, these are some of the top earbuds in the world.
I hope this blog helps you. If you have any suggestions drop in the comment box.