OnePlus Buds Specifications & Review
OnePlus Buds comes with a premium design with excellent build quality. What are the OnePlus Buds specifications? How is the battery life? Is it worth buying Oneplus Buds at ₹4990/? What are the Pros and Cons? Trenderzz provides you answers to all these questions in the best and simplified manner.
Oneplus having launched top smartphones, audio devices, and televisions did not stop. This time Oneplus launches its first True Wireless earbuds. Although it has already brought some amazing wired and wireless earbuds put its first step into the TWS segment too.
OnePlus Buds which cost ₹ 4990/- only comes with some fantastic features with a premium design. These lightweight earbuds are available in the same color of Oneplus Nord smartphone. These perform amazingly with extra specifications only for the OnePlus smartphones. Moreover, to know all about OnePlus Buds read the full review until the end.
Click here to buy OnePlus Buds at ₹4990 form the official site.
1.What do we get in the box 2.Specifications 3.Design 4.Comfort 5.Audio quality and Microphone 6.Battery Backup 7.Some amazing Features 8.Pros and Cons 9.Verdict
What do we get in the Box?
Here is the list of items we get inside the box.
- OnePlus Buds TWS earbuds
- Charging case
- Type-C charging cable
- User Guide
- Warranty booklet
OnePlus Buds Specifications
Here are some promising features of OnePlus Buds.
- Easy touch
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0 version
- Comes with a 13.4 mm dynamic bass driver
- Environmental noise cancellation
- Low latency mode
- 30 hours of battery backup
- Supports fast charging through Type-C USB
- Also, the IPX4 rating makes them dust, water, and sweatproof.
Realme brings amazing quality earbuds that are not so promising so far. This time it comes Realme Buds Air Neo which is not promising as all the other Realme products. Why you should not buy Realme Buds Air Neo. What are the Pros and Cons? Does Realme Buds Air Neo worth ₹2,499?
OnePlus Buds comes with a beautiful and powerful Pebble-shaped Nord blue charging case with great finishing. The weight of the charging case is just 37 grams. These earbuds are launched along with OnlPlus Nord. Behind the case, we get a slightly popped out small round shaped button to reset the buds and a LED on the front side. Below the case, we get a Type-C charging slot with the help of this you can fast charge your earbuds within some time.
Inside the case, we get those beautiful Oneplus’s first TWS earbuds with an excellent body design and color. The body is plastic build and quite shiny which gives a premium feel. Yes, these are lightweight they just weigh 4.7 grams regardless of the 13.4 mm driver. Moreover, these earbuds with perfect finishing are available in three different colors white, grey, and Nord Blue. I love the Nord Blue color. Honestly, I find them too premium.
Further, it’s quite similar to the Airpods but not at a similar price, these are far cheaper than them.
Generally, OnePlus never compromises with the design and build quality of their products. Yes, OnePlus Buds just performs great in this department.
OnePlus Buds are very easy to operate and they perfectly fit. It comes with a sensor that just identifies whether they are in use. Generally, these sensors are easily visible at the round front side. They automatically come in paring mode just after taking them out of the case. Moreover, it comes with magnets which makes them easy to put and doesn’t falls out from the case.
Further, they are too comfortable and fit perfectly. Generally, you will that they are about to fall but no, they don’t fall out from the ear. As a result, it can be used while running and various activities.
Moreover, OnePlus Buds comes with an IPX4 rating that makes the dust, water, and sweatproof. You can use them while gyming and exercise without fearing about the damage. But make sure that you use the charging case like that.
OnePlus Buds are very much easy for use. You can just double-tap to play the next track/ Previous track? Wake up voice assistant/ play or pause. Press for 3 seconds to switch device and Press for 5 seconds to receive calls. But these features are only available when you use OnePlus smartphones. Otherwise, you just play the next track using the touch controls.
Audio Quality & Microphone – OnePlus Buds Specifications
- The audio quality is just amazing its loud and clear.
- Both lows and Mid are loud and clear
- Usually, comes with some amazing thumpings which match the beats perfectly
- Differentiates all the instrumental sounds at a good volume
- With the help of 13.4 mm, dynamic bass driver 3D songs bring an amazing experience
- Also, Perfect for high resolutions
- Moreover, makes an excellent performance while gaming with Low Latency Mode with a 103ms minimum latency.
- Also, Dolby Atmos audio support
- Overall, OnePlus Buds does a great job in this department too.
Taking about Microphone
- Comes with 3 microphones
- Environmental noise cancelation
- Also, the microphone works quite good while recordings and calls
- No single issue related to microphone
- Does a great job here also
OnePlus Buds claims 30 hours of total battery backup with both the charging case and earbuds. Yes, Battery back is the same as it is mentioned. Further, earbuds alone give 6-7 hours of battery backup with heavy use.
Supports fast charging with the help of Type-C charging. Charges fully both the earbuds and charging cases in just 90 minutes. Moreover, One Plus claims 10 hours of battery backup by charging for just 10 minutes which is quite promising and makes them stand out in the market.
Overall, Battery backup is powerful. You can use either of them at a time also. There is a separate segment for charging for both the buds.
Some amazing OnePlus Buds Features
- OnePlus Buds supports Google fast pairing
- Promising Low Latency mode with a minimum latency of 103ms. This feature is exclusive for Fnatic Mode for only compatible OnePlus smartphones.
- Also, supports SBC and AAC Bluetooth codecs
- Moreover, by just charging 10 minutes it gives 10 hours of battery backup.
Pros and Cons – OnePlus Buds specifications
Here are some major pros and cons of OnePlus Buds.
- Premium look
- Very much comfortable
- Powerful battery backup
- Dolby Atmos audio
- Also, Power dynamic driver
- Almost every feature is available in one plus smartphones only
- Should have included Active voice cancellation at this price range
- Moreover, only SBS and AAC codec support
A must buy earbuds for OnePlus users, other smartphones user should not think to buy. Brings many good quality services. Further, the price is quite expensive but it worth it. Honestly, it’s up to you can buy if you find them useful. Moreover, the audio quality is amazing and impressive Bass delivery. Also, the battery backup.
I hope this blog helps you. If you have any suggestions drop in the comment box.
Skullcandy brings these earbuds with some premium features and amazing design at just ₹5,999/-. Moreover, Skullcandy Indy Evo Review 2020 includes What are the pros and cons? Is it worth to buy Skullcandy Indy Evo?, What are the specifications?