Realme Buds Air Neo Review 2020
Realme brings amazing quality earbuds that are not so promising so far. This time it comes with Truly Wireless earbuds(TWS earbuds) Realme Buds Air Neo which is not promising as all the other Realme products. Why you should not buy Realme Buds Air Neo. What are the Pros and Cons? Does Realme Buds Air Neo worth ₹2,499? Here Trenderzz answers all your quires in the best and simplified manner.
If you travel a lot or fitness free and you cannot stay free without enjoying immersive music. Also if you are a gamer you need good quality earbuds. And you think to buy these earbuds then just go thoroughly through the blog. Don’t buy them before reading them.
Realme after launching amazing smartphones which now comes under the top 5 brands have given the world many best Gadgets. Also, manufactured gadgets like fitness bands, smartwatch, and smart TVs.
Click here to Buy Realme Buds Air Neo at just ₹2,499/- only.
1.Specifications 2.Design 3.Features 4.Performance 5.Battery Life 6.How to operate 7.Pros and Cons 8.Verdict
Realme Buds Air Neo Specifications
- Supports the latest Bluetooth version 5
- Available with mic
- Its range is 10m
- With a battery life of 17 hours
- Charges fully in just 2 hours
- Instantly connects with Google fast pair
- Comes with 13mm Dynamic Bass Boost Driver
- With Intelligent Touch Controls
- Comes with super-low latency gaming mode
- Also, Lightweight with 4.1g
Mivi thunder beats are the best earphones under 3000. Its actual rate fluctuates depending upon how much Mivi gives you a discount. Here is the Mivi thunder beats review 2020. Don’t worry it cost just Rs 1399.
Realme Buds Air Neo is made of good plastic quality with a smooth and glossy finish. Further, they are not so bulky they just weigh 4.1gm. Although they are fitted a 13mm dynamic bass boost driver. Moreover, the case gives a smooth shiny look which weighs just 30gm.
Further, they are available in three colors white, green, and red.
Realme Buds Air Neo -Features
- The earbuds are charged by just placing them into the case. Although, it can also be charged by any micro USB charger.
- Supported by the latest Bluetooth 5.0 and AAC codec ensures perfect performance over 10 meters.
- There are no physical buttons on the earbuds but with intelligent touch controls at the backside. It lets you control many tasks such as answering calls, play or pause music, playing the next track. Some more functions can enable through the Realme Link app, along with Google Assistant.
- Further, they are IPX4-rated sweat and waterproof. Easy to use and makes no issues in the gym and while running.
- Moreover, a low latency mode is available for syncing between audio and video especially during gaming.
Synchronization between both the earbud is perfect with the help of the Realme R1 chip. This powers them to maintain perfect synchronization. Extends its performance more than the mentioned 10 meters distance even if there is an abstraction like a wall.
There are some limitations also, some of these you can neither play the previous track nor change the volume. Provides a pretty high bass.
There are many issues faced by users related to the microphone. The sound reached at the other end while calls are not so sharp. When used outdoors it is very difficult to grasp some parts of conversions at the other end. Moreover, you cannot have a good and understandable conversion while using these buds.
The sound quality is not up to the marks could have improved it at this price range.
Provides a battery life of 17hrs as per advertisement but its less the one to two hours less. Battery life is average at this price range. Needs to improve battery life.
There is not any indication of how much it is been charged. The case only indicates a green light while charging that’s all. You need to check it by first connecting to the smartphone and from there you can check. That’s not so promising about any earbuds.
How to operate Realme Buds Air Neo
These Earbuds are very easy to use. Just follow these steps.
- Press the pairing button to activate and hold it for 3 seconds until the green light blinks before taking them out of the case.
- Connect form your device by just tapping to Realme Buds Air Neo.
- Moreover, to increase or decrease the volume you have to di with the device itself.
- To link with Reamle link app just log in first
- Click on the “+” sign to add your earbuds
- Keep your charging case open and click on Nearby devices and then just grant the respective permissions
Pros and cons –Realme Buds Air Neo
- Provides a strong bass through a 13mm Dynamic Bass Boost driver.
- Very much comfortable
- Easy to use
- Connectivity is stable
- Supports Google Fast Pair
- Perfect synchronization
- Also, AAC codec
Realme Buds Air Neo has many cons comparing to pros. Some of the major cons are mentioned below.
- Average battery life
- Compromises with sound quality
- Complex instrumental sounds are not so clear
- Brings many microphone issues
- Also, could have improved voice calls quality
Generally, it used to cost 2,999 last year but now it just costs 2,499. If you want to experience better quality music then you should avoid buying them. Further, there are many limitations in the audio quality, mid-range frequencies are not heard so properly.
You can go with buying earphones rather than buds of the same brands. Honestly, at this price range, they would have included some more features but yeah if you wanna buy highly featured earbuds from the same brand then Realme Air Buds are a nice choice you can make.
Moreover, Realme is doing great with smartphones but here it needs some improvements to be done. I am sure with the coming years it will be at the tops in the wireless department too.
I hope this blog helps you. If you have any suggestions drop in the comment box.
Generally, Realme has been experimenting and every time comes with excellent output. Here is an honest review for Realme 6 pro specification. Realme 6 pro specification and pros and cons. Is it worth to buy Realme 6 Pro?
- Why must we conserve our forest – Forestryin.com
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah – Ep 2563 – Full Episode – 26th September 2018 – Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- 7 FUN DIY’s and Home Decor HACKS | DIYQueen – exploreskills
- DIY Room Decor! 10 DIY Room Decorating Ideas for Teenagers (DIY Wall Decor, Pillows, etc.) – exploreskills